Quick Link - Personal Wash Code FAQ
Unlimited Wash Pass FAQ
- Can I use my Wash Pass for more than one vehicle? No, the Wash Pass is on a per-vehicle basis.
- How many times can I use my Wash Pass? Your Wash Pass is unlimited. Feel free to wash as often as you like.
- How do I cancel my Wash Pass? To cancel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 605-338-7676 ext 7(Mon-Fri 8:00Am-4:30PM). Please provide at least five (5) business days notice prior to the start of a new membership month.
- What happens if I get a new car or a new windshield? If you get a new windshield or vehicle, visit any of our locations and we will get you a new tag. There is a fee of $5.00 for replacement tags.
- What happens if my tag is damaged? The tag contains an RFID which communicates with the carwash. If this becomes damaged you will need to get a new tag at any of our locations. There is a fee of $5.00 for replacement tags.
- Where can I use my Wash Pass? Your Wash Pass is good at all Get-n-Go car wash locations and AutoSpa car wash locations.
- What if I don't want a tag in my windshield? A tag is mandatory to use the Unlimited Wash Pass membership.
- What if I do not want to use a credit card? To participate in the Unlimited Wash Pass program, a credit card, set up with reoccurring billing, is required.
- How do I update my credit card? You can manage your own Wash Pass membership account online. You can update your credit card information and other personal information here. You can also update your credit card by calling our office at 605-338-7676 ext 7 Mon-Fri 8:00AM-4:30PM.
- What are the program terms? Membership is per vehicle and for personal use only. Cabs, taxis, limousines and similar for-hire professional vehicles are prohibited from the consumer program. Contact us for for fleet options. Vehicles that cannot fit into or complete the car wash are prohibited.
Get-n-Go/AutoSpa may modify or terminate the program at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your participation in the program by providing notice that must be received by Get-n-Go/AutoSpa at least five (5) business days prior to the start of a new membership month. If notice is not received in a timely manner, your participation in the program will not terminate until the end of the next membership month. Any termination by you only becomes effective at the end of the membership month for which you timely provided notice. it is the customer's responsibility to provide and maintain a valid email address on file with the Program in order to receive any changes or updates to the terms and conditions of the Program.
A valid credit card on file is required to participate in the Program. Unless previously terminated by you in accordance with these terms and conditions, your credit card will be charged automatically each month on the date corresponding to your commencement in the program or each use of the wash for Pay As You Go customers for the services selected. Get-n-Go/AutoSpa will cause your credit card to be charged the amount of the selected wash option plus any necessary taxes.
Get-n-Go Rewards points are not earned on transactions done in this program.
The pass may not be exchanged or swapped between vehicles and is only valid if used with the vehicle you registered with the program. A fee may be assessed to issue a replacement Pass or to transfer the Pass to a new vehicle.
This Program cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, coupons or other discounts. Get-n-Go/AutoSpa may from time to time offer temporary price promotions to new participants; existing participants are not eligible for such temporary promotions.
A car wash location may not be available from time-to-time due to weather related events or maintenance.
Your termination notice must be sent by email to email@example.com or by calling (605) 338-7676 ext 7 Mon-Fri 8:00am -4:30 pm.
Get-n-Go/AutoSpa Unlimited Wash Pass, 951 S Marion Road Ste 1, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
- Where can I use my Personal Wash Code? Your Personal Wash Code is good at all Get-n-Go car wash locations and AutoSpa car wash locations.
- What do I do if my Personal Wash Code won’t work at the code box? (1) Confirm that you chose the Wash Club Member button at the 1st code screen. (2) Press ? button and Call Attendant (connects you to staff inside the store).
- What do I do if I have lost my Personal Wash Code? Contact the Get-n-Go office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-338-7676 ext 7. We will be happy to assist you in locating your member number or log in information.
- How do I add more washes to my account? Go to www.getngo.com and select Car Wash from the menu bar, then select Personal Wash Code, then Manage My Account. You can log in with your unique membership ID and password and chose from several different packages to add to your account. You can also replenish your account at the car wash code box. You will be alerted when you account is low, and be able to add more washes at that time.
- Why does it ask for a wash code on the screen where I press the Wash Club Member button? The 1st code screen is for washes purchased inside the store. The member button is needed for the unit to recognize your club code.